Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Celeb Profile: Rachel Bilson

Ok so I don't know about you guys but I'm completely ob-sessed with Rachel Bilson. First of all she's "fun-size" just like me :) and she has such effortless style. She can rock the tiny summer linen dresses, boyfriend jeans with flats, scarfs for days and look amazing in evening wear. She uses different textures and fabrics to make her layering, casual style work. These looks can easily work for many of you guys no matter what your body type. You can find looks like these at The Gap, Cotten On, Foreigh Exchange and even places like Forever 21-- if you're like me and like the little boutiques- although they might be a little more expensive- they might have better quality products.
Besides being the fun loving, ditzy Summer on the OC she is now starring on Hart of Dixie on the CW. I honestly think she is one of the most underrated style icons of today. Let me know what you guys think of Rachel and her style.










1 comment:

  1. Now I can post what I originally wanted to say... being fun size is the best!

    ReplyDelete