Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Celeb Profile of the Week : Kourtney Kardashian

When we think "Kardashian"we immediately think of Kim right ?! Well she's not the only one with style in the family. Kourtney has made a style splash all over the magazines and on her show. I picked her because I love her style the blazer w the short and all her stylish looks on Kim And Kourtney take NY.
Out of all of them I think she has a distinct style. She's very classy. Here are a few of my favorite looks . For being a mommy and a fellow short lady she can really wear anything and make it look great. You can find some affordable looks to mimic Kourtney at H&M and New York and Company. Also Nordstrom has their own private label named Halogen that may also help you achieve her style. Let me know what looks you like the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment