Monday, March 4, 2013

Affordable Fashion

afforable fashion

 




So as all of you may know I love a bargain, but I also love fashion. Forever21 has made my dreams come true. I mainly shop at two different locations: Brea Mall and Anaheim Plaza. The Anaheim Plaza one was probably remodeled about 3 years ago and it's a two-story location. This is my emergency location. My fave is definitely the Brea Mall location. It was recently remodeled, I think the remodeled location has been open for less than six months. Nonetheless I think their clothes are fab and it's all affordable.
Forever21 is my go-to place to shop when I want a cool trendy outfit.

These are some of the items that came into mind as "needs" for Spring. I love accessories!! a great purse is a must in my world, also I can't live without sunnies. Recently I've been obsessed with sneakers, preferably sneakers that have spikes or leopard.  I live in flats. Even though I'm a short girl, I love being my height.  I wear them to work everyday  and when I'm off I wear them to dinner with my hubby or just out to go shopping with my besties. Also a cute Spring dress can give you that extra touch effortless touch of femininity.

Accessorizing your outfit gives it a pop so don't forget those think colorful belts and your iPhone case to match.

Until next time, stay gorgeous xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment